About Okanagan Mobile Juicing
We strive to offer our clients the best possible service that meets their specific needs. We have come to learn the struggle that growers in the Okanagan face every year; low fruit prices, costly services, no government support. Lack of subsidies and no anti-dumping tariffs on imported fruit are impacting food security in our area.
We help growers increase their bottom line with the value-added products we make for them. Supporting the orchards, and orchardists to continue growing the exceptional fruit that the Okanagan is known for.
Local food means local jobs, a better economy, and a healthier environment. Not to mention that it’s in our best interest that the growers are doing well… The circle is complete.
Mobile Juicing’s History timeline
Mobile Juicing history is a tale of learning, growing and pursuing the path to perfection. Below is a scratch on the surface of our whole story. If you find it interesting -lets talk over a glass of juice one day.
Click on a year to travel through time!
April 2012 – Incorporation date
- We Bought some apples to practice our skills. Thank you to the BX Press for allowing us to use their space!
- We ran the pack press (aka rack and cloth) and gravity fed filler at about 300 L/hr. for as many orchards that would have us.
- Growers had to shovel their fruit to the elevator
- We were new to the industry and had a very basic food safe plan, approved by interior health and satisfied the CFIA.
- We got certified by PACS in early September to ensure we could cater to organic growers